St Christopher's Inn - London Bridge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ no common room............ ”
- 22 Mar 2016 michael England
- “ The toilets and showers were not as clean as they should, it could had been better. ”
- 11 Jul 2015 Andres Colombia
- “ It's perfect if u plan to go to sleep after 1am. There's a bar with live music, good vibe, drinks and both english and tourists alike. Staff is very kind and the beds are fine. Be sure to bring a locker with u to keep ur staff safe in the room. Every bed has a box to put your things but it mustbe locked. There are lockers avaiable for 4£ in reception ”
- 27 May 2015 Marta Spain