St Christopher's Inn - London Bridge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The toilets and showers were not as clean as they should, it could had been better. ”
- 11 Jul 2015 Andres Colombia
- “ It's perfect if u plan to go to sleep after 1am. There's a bar with live music, good vibe, drinks and both english and tourists alike. Staff is very kind and the beds are fine. Be sure to bring a locker with u to keep ur staff safe in the room. Every bed has a box to put your things but it mustbe locked. There are lockers avaiable for 4£ in reception ”
- 27 May 2015 Marta Spain
- “ I've been at better hostels than this one. It was very loud till 2pm every night. You shouldn't be claustrophobic: small rooms, very narrow floors, no windows. The air is confined. The staff is really nice, the breakfast is ok, the location is great next to London Bridge (Borough Market, Tate, Tower Bridge...). ”
- 17 Mar 2015 Cecile France
- “ An average hostel. The rooms and showers are very small and there was no welcome staff or reception at the sister building down the street. Pretty nicely located to the train station which is a plus, but overall, an average experience. ”
- 10 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA