St Christopher's Inn - London Bridge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ logistics ”
- 04 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Truly the most awful experience in a hostel ever. Never experienced that unfriendly staff before, incredibly rude. Wifi does not work in the rooms even the staff claim it does. There's a bar downstairs and it smells like a complete toilet in the whole building. Breakfast is basically just 2 bread slices and a cup of milk. ”
- 20 Aug 2013 Joel Finland
- “ Staff was more interested in selling the good values of their coupons and rather than telling customers their room and bed numbers. I thought nothing of the coupons and threw it away not knowing it also contained the room number and bed number. When returning to the reception to get those information the blond staff was unhelpful, rude, unsympathetic and rolled her eyes. She was poor in English skills as she was not comprehending what needs I was conveying and was extremely condescending. ”
- 14 Aug 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ Front desk people were good but not near as good as at other hostels. Wifi went down at the Inn (which isn't a huge deal) but they just didnt seem to care. Also the Inn offers free beer tickets but we used too many and that pisses them off. Food was good amd cheap but free breakfast was soft. All in all, was good but wouldn't go back. ”
- 10 Aug 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ About the staff, we've been happy with the welcoming staff, but not really with the "breakfast staff". About the cleanliness: the room was really dusty on the floor, so was the floor of the toilets ! ”
- 03 May 2013 Aude