St Christopher's Oasis
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is safe and well localized. It isn't too much confortable and the cleanliness isn't the best I've ever seen. But if you don't mind a lot about confort and cleanliness, it can be a good choice. I was travelling alone and it was ok for me. The staff is nice. ”
- 29 Jul 2013 Priscila Brazil
- “ The environment is unwelcoming. They aren't concerned whether or not they are pleasing the customer. I was extremely disappointed with the service of a girl (super rude and bad tempered). Furthermore, the dirt is general in bedrooms and bathrooms. Not recommend the hostel to anyone. Only the location is good. I'm not going back to that hostel ever. ”
- 23 Jul 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ The Oasis hostel has a very good location which is convenient for you to go nearly everywhere by underground, which is no more than 5 minutes walk. The convenient and facilities are good. The only recommendation is that there will be better to have a kettle in the room for people to have tea of coffee. ”
- 25 Mar 2013 Anonymous China
- “ This hostel was fantastic. The facilities were clean, the showers were great and the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Ill be staying with St Christopher's again. ”
- 30 Dec 2012 Melissa Australia
- “ I really enjoyed my stay at st. christophers!! totally great staff, met some nice travelers, good atmosphere! Thank you all very much! ”
- 28 Nov 2012 Anna Netherlands