St Christopher's Oasis
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This place is in perfect location, next to the Borough market, which is a great place to drop by and enjoy non-supermarket goods! Thought the shows are small and does not have sinks, you can only find them in toilets. As we were just using hostel a a place to sleep I can strongly recommend you this place (if you are not disturbed by traffic noise). Breakfast is really good. you won't find huge variety of meals, but there is more than enough to make you happy. ”
- 27 Aug 2014 Sandra Lithuania
- “ cheap,clean,excelent location,pleasant staff,breakfast inculded ”
- 14 Aug 2014 Soňa Czech Republic
- “ Perfect place for short stay, very good location - close to Underground, National Rail Station and buses towards centre. Breakfast with varietes. One minus - very narrow staircase and no lifts. But they can`t do anything about it. ”
- 16 Jul 2014 Anonymous Poland
- “ gooooood~~~ ”
- 17 May 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The location is great, just a minute walk from the nearest tube station and the Borough Market. Great for women traveling alone though reception is a five minute walk from the women's only hostel. The breakfast was good, especially considering it was included. The WiFi is a bit slow and the floors of the dorm were a bit dirty but not that bad. The location is great for getting to places quick but it's loud at night. The showers aren't the best but toiletries are towels were included. ”
- 19 Feb 2014 Kristina USA
- “ Found it to be quite sad to be just a bed hostel. I thought it would have more atmosphere. There was no lockers, so we had to take the value stuff with us all day long. And paying for lockers at The Village?!?! Bathrooms were really small, no chance to keep our clothes dry, they turned all wet just because there wasn't place to put our stuff in. Also, in the last floor there was not hot water, or water at all...We had to take shower at the second floor. Poor breakfast, and only between 7-9am?! ”
- 03 Feb 2014 Anonymous Portugal