St Christopher's Oasis
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is great, just a minute walk from the nearest tube station and the Borough Market. Great for women traveling alone though reception is a five minute walk from the women's only hostel. The breakfast was good, especially considering it was included. The WiFi is a bit slow and the floors of the dorm were a bit dirty but not that bad. The location is great for getting to places quick but it's loud at night. The showers aren't the best but toiletries are towels were included. ”
- 19 Feb 2014 Kristina USA
- “ Found it to be quite sad to be just a bed hostel. I thought it would have more atmosphere. There was no lockers, so we had to take the value stuff with us all day long. And paying for lockers at The Village?!?! Bathrooms were really small, no chance to keep our clothes dry, they turned all wet just because there wasn't place to put our stuff in. Also, in the last floor there was not hot water, or water at all...We had to take shower at the second floor. Poor breakfast, and only between 7-9am?! ”
- 03 Feb 2014 Anonymous Portugal
- “ The hostel is safe and well localized. It isn't too much confortable and the cleanliness isn't the best I've ever seen. But if you don't mind a lot about confort and cleanliness, it can be a good choice. I was travelling alone and it was ok for me. The staff is nice. ”
- 29 Jul 2013 Priscila Brazil
- “ The environment is unwelcoming. They aren't concerned whether or not they are pleasing the customer. I was extremely disappointed with the service of a girl (super rude and bad tempered). Furthermore, the dirt is general in bedrooms and bathrooms. Not recommend the hostel to anyone. Only the location is good. I'm not going back to that hostel ever. ”
- 23 Jul 2013 Anonymous Brazil