St Christopher's Oasis-Female Only
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I would definitely recommend this hostel! The breakfast was great; there were so many options (bread, meat, cheese, yogurt, raisins, 2 types of cereal, canned fruit, tea, juice, coffee and water)& the staff were diligent to make sure it stayed stocked. Also, they have spacious under-the-bed storage crates for your stuff and adaptor plugs nxt to the bed(which is useful bc of UK's sockets are different). Great environment- the oasis was quiet& this hostel was filled with a bunch of young people ”
- 22 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice hostel to stay in - clean, new rooms, breakfast. You'll meet great people there, I recommend the walking tour starting from the hostel every morning or eating in the pub in the same building (you get discount when you're hostel guest). The locker room is a bit expensive (I've spend 7 pounds on the big locker for 2 days) but at least your luggage is save and you don't have to carry it all to your room. I stayed in a 14-bed room, of course it was not always quiet but okay for 2 nights. ”
- 15 Sep 2015 Isabel Germany
- “ The staffs are friendly and helpful. The bed were clean and tidy. Great location. Close to the metro station. Breakfast was good. Really appreciate that there were sockets for every bed in the room with ten sharing. However, the room was not quite clean and messy.The toilets and shower area were new. But, they were not clean and always clogged may due to the excessive usage. The sanitary bins were always full and needs to be checked frequently. Overall it was a good experience. ”
- 26 Jun 2015 Anonymous India