St Christopher's Oasis-Female Only
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We were only here for one night basically to leave our stuff and sleep. The staff were friendly but could use some initiative and common sense. We stayed in Room 17 and the beds aren't configured very well as only 1 person had access to their locker at any particular time because there was no room. I also had to climb onto my bed from the base of the bed because there was no way to menouvre myself to the side where the stair was. Location was good. ”
- 01 Jul 2016 Maly Australia
“ The whole style of the hostel was so unique! Definitely one of the cooler hostels I've stayed in. The bed was comfortable and I loved the location, especially how close it was to the tube. The breakfast selection was also good for its value. ”
Hi there! Thanks for the amazing review. We're glad to hear that you have enjoyed yourself while staying with us. We wish you the best during the rest of your travels!
- 03 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
“ I would definitely recommend this hostel! The breakfast was great; there were so many options (bread, meat, cheese, yogurt, raisins, 2 types of cereal, canned fruit, tea, juice, coffee and water)& the staff were diligent to make sure it stayed stocked. Also, they have spacious under-the-bed storage crates for your stuff and adaptor plugs nxt to the bed(which is useful bc of UK's sockets are different). Great environment- the oasis was quiet& this hostel was filled with a bunch of young people ”
Hello! Thank you for leaving us such an awesome review. We hope to see you again during your travels
- 22 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice hostel to stay in - clean, new rooms, breakfast. You'll meet great people there, I recommend the walking tour starting from the hostel every morning or eating in the pub in the same building (you get discount when you're hostel guest). The locker room is a bit expensive (I've spend 7 pounds on the big locker for 2 days) but at least your luggage is save and you don't have to carry it all to your room. I stayed in a 14-bed room, of course it was not always quiet but okay for 2 nights. ”
- 15 Sep 2015 Isabel Germany