St Christopher's Shepherds Bush
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff was really helpful and nice, they were the best thing in this hostel. The hostel room was tiny (8 person dorm), not enough power outlets, no individual lights for each bed. Really bad air conditioning, the toilets were like saunas, and not in a good way. The showers and toilets were also dirty and too small (not even hooks on the wall to hang your things from). I wouldn't stay here again, although the bar downstairs seemed nice enough. ”
- 15 Jun 2015 Anonymous Finland
- “ Dirty cramped shower, room and bedding clean but rooms small and airless, hostel generally not pleasant to be in and needs a proper paint job and refurb. Not hostels fault but nightmare young gang of blokes staying there, very drunk from bar downstairs, arguing, abusive shouting in the corridors all night and when they woke up. One guy Drunk asleep against out dorm door, throwing a football against dorm doors 3am...they should have been chucked out by hostel. So zero sleep. Much better hostels. ”
- 15 May 2015 Anonymous Ireland
- “ I enjoyed my stay so much. The location was good since the underground station, the mall and restaurants are near. I would stay here again if I come back. ”
- 22 Dec 2014 Kyeongeun South Korea
- “ Great hostel and staff... ”
- 02 Dec 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Cool hostel, keep it great still, I'll be back I guess ”
- 02 Nov 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic