St Christopher's Shepherds Bush
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good staff, but lock up your important things, as some bad people might steal it... ”
- 02 Apr 2016 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Not bad hostel, but not even so good. Good value for money, cheap and in front of the metro (zone 2) ”
- 18 Mar 2016 Marco Italy
- “ This hostel was ridiculously expensive for such poor quality of experience. The rooms and bathrooms are very dirty and THERE ARE NO HOOKS. If a dirty place had hooks at least you could protect your things from getting dirty, but NOPE. Also, the freezing shower water literally shut off after 5 seconds. Also, the key deactivated every time I tried to get imy room meaning I had to go back up and down 3 flights of stairs to get in my room. This place really sucked for an insane $100 a night. ”
- 23 Sep 2015 Katrina USA
- “ Great staff, just needvnew microwave and a bit keep clean common area.. Cool party and music.. ”
- 16 Aug 2015 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ The staff was really helpful and nice, they were the best thing in this hostel. The hostel room was tiny (8 person dorm), not enough power outlets, no individual lights for each bed. Really bad air conditioning, the toilets were like saunas, and not in a good way. The showers and toilets were also dirty and too small (not even hooks on the wall to hang your things from). I wouldn't stay here again, although the bar downstairs seemed nice enough. ”
- 15 Jun 2015 Anonymous Finland
- “ Dirty cramped shower, room and bedding clean but rooms small and airless, hostel generally not pleasant to be in and needs a proper paint job and refurb. Not hostels fault but nightmare young gang of blokes staying there, very drunk from bar downstairs, arguing, abusive shouting in the corridors all night and when they woke up. One guy Drunk asleep against out dorm door, throwing a football against dorm doors 3am...they should have been chucked out by hostel. So zero sleep. Much better hostels. ”
- 15 May 2015 Anonymous Ireland