St Christopher's Shepherds Bush
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel and staff... ”
- 02 Dec 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Cool hostel, keep it great still, I'll be back I guess ”
- 02 Nov 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ It was a place to sleep. The bathrooms kind of sucked, but the bar Was fun and the staff was nice. You get what you pay for ”
- 07 May 2014 Stephanie Canada
- “ The hostel was located next to the Shepard's Bush underground, so that was great. In addition, Westfield and other restaurants, cafés, supermarkets were in the area. We stayed in a privat room for four. Our room was quite small, (long and not square). We had a sink, which was great :) it was kind if dark in the room, with not tabel, only a chair. The bunk beds were okey, and not that tall. I couldn't sit on the bed, without bending my head. Overall, it was a pleasant stay :) ”
- 12 Jan 2014 Emily Keng Ly Norway