St Christopher's Village
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Another big hostel that's honestly a bit too big. The showers were disgusting. The pub crawl is a huge rip off, since it's London and expensive anyway, the shots are basically like water. They take you to some weird places that oddly have the same menu. Don't bother with it. They also try to push all their paid events on you. Stay away. The location however just can't be beat. ”
- 29 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Cheap but kind of dirty ”
- 16 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA
“ dirty bathrooms make, and a hostel with a private curtain is a small price to pay for a business, I'd stay there again but if they had invested in curtains. and kept the showers cleaned , they probably have 10 bathrooms tops which would only take 1 person to do the keep up but it seemed they don't do it through or daily. ”
Hi Paul, sorry for the delay in responding to your comments. Our bathrooms are cleaned 4 times a day/night, and inspected throughout the day, however with over 200 beds here at St Christopher's Village guests can get to them before we do! We apologise if this was the case during your stay. Regardless, we do our best to stay on top of them. We are in the process of renovating all our bathrooms as well, so if you do find yourself here again we hope you find it more to your liking.
- 02 Mar 2015 paul
- “ NO KITCHEN, i cant unbelievable that in a Hostel. I understand it in Amsterdam, but not in london. Specially when they have a lot of space in the rest area, which is occupied by a broken pool table. The room had only two plugs for 14 people, and wi fi had almost no signal in the room. It had good laundry room and the beds were not bad. The location was good enough. No kitchen... say no more. ”
- 25 Feb 2015 Nicolás Argentina
- “ Excellent location, very close to London Bridge which is an important metro and train station. ”
- 20 Jan 2015 Anonymous Guatemala
- “ A very cool Hostel, many international people, drinking is allowed in the "chillout area" which is quite cool. A cool mix of people, breakfast is also good. If I'm in London again, I'll come back to St.Christophers Inn surely! Met so many there.. I can highly recommend it! ”
- 28 Dec 2014 Toni Germany
- “ Toilets and showers are not very clean. The bed being made of metal makes a lot of noise and it's very annoying when you're sleeping and someone comes in the middle of the night to climp to the bed on top. ”
- 07 Nov 2014 Cristian Andres Chile
- “ Nice rooms, good staff and in a really good location. If you stay here, go to the Borough Market. It's just down the street and filled with delicious food and artsy stuff. I would definitely recommend this hostel. ”
- 03 Oct 2014 William USA