St Christopher's Village
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff was ok.. Bathrooms were cleaned every day but too many guests for the same bathrooms made it hard to find a clean one. Great location and great pub and excellent breakfast. I had trouble cause someone was using my bed and locker when I returned the first night so I paid 36 pounds for 5hours in a room for 10 instead of 6. I should have got a refund for that first day. Other than my first day, a fun place to stay. ”
- 19 Sep 2015 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Another big hostel that's honestly a bit too big. The showers were disgusting. The pub crawl is a huge rip off, since it's London and expensive anyway, the shots are basically like water. They take you to some weird places that oddly have the same menu. Don't bother with it. They also try to push all their paid events on you. Stay away. The location however just can't be beat. ”
- 29 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Cheap but kind of dirty ”
- 16 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA
“ dirty bathrooms make, and a hostel with a private curtain is a small price to pay for a business, I'd stay there again but if they had invested in curtains. and kept the showers cleaned , they probably have 10 bathrooms tops which would only take 1 person to do the keep up but it seemed they don't do it through or daily. ”
Hi Paul, sorry for the delay in responding to your comments. Our bathrooms are cleaned 4 times a day/night, and inspected throughout the day, however with over 200 beds here at St Christopher's Village guests can get to them before we do! We apologise if this was the case during your stay. Regardless, we do our best to stay on top of them. We are in the process of renovating all our bathrooms as well, so if you do find yourself here again we hope you find it more to your liking.
- 02 Mar 2015 paul
- “ NO KITCHEN, i cant unbelievable that in a Hostel. I understand it in Amsterdam, but not in london. Specially when they have a lot of space in the rest area, which is occupied by a broken pool table. The room had only two plugs for 14 people, and wi fi had almost no signal in the room. It had good laundry room and the beds were not bad. The location was good enough. No kitchen... say no more. ”
- 25 Feb 2015 Nicolás Argentina