St Christopher's Village
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good Hostel. Not to far from train station I was able to walk there. Not a bad area. Close to supermarket and underground. Hostel was clean, beds were clean, they had really good lockers and atmosphere was good. Lots of things available for you to do if you want to spend a little bit of money! ”
- 18 May 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ This hostel is located near it's sister INN (not HOSTEL), so that was confusing. It's alright though, they directed us in the right path! Great place, great location. Got a mixed-dorm, and met some cool people. There's are 2 shelves below the bottom bunks, which was nice. Room is very spacious. Hostel has a nice lounge area to sit. Wi-Fi accessible in the rooms. Laundry facilities were free, which was AWESOME. Would recommend this hostel to anyone who's traveling in London. Great location, too! ”
- 23 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Staff was ok.. Bathrooms were cleaned every day but too many guests for the same bathrooms made it hard to find a clean one. Great location and great pub and excellent breakfast. I had trouble cause someone was using my bed and locker when I returned the first night so I paid 36 pounds for 5hours in a room for 10 instead of 6. I should have got a refund for that first day. Other than my first day, a fun place to stay. ”
- 19 Sep 2015 Anonymous Argentina