St Christopher's Village
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ it was a really nice hostel but I noticed too unacceptable things: my room had ONLY one plug for 10 people (and at the reception you couldn't borrow but only buy an adaptor!) and the internet was really slow and tricky! However the atmosphere was cool, there were many people to get to know, and there was even a bar, or a cinema!! I suggest that! ”
- 26 Dec 2013 Stamatina Greece
- “ Love you guys. Hard to go to another hostel after my second stay here. Too easy! ”
- 20 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I love this hostel good location good service and good breakfast that is include it ”
- 14 Dec 2013 ANDRES Venezuela