St Christopher's Village
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Ok, if you are a traveller who likes to drink some beers after a whole day of walking and doing some museums, you better know that there´s no pub open after 23:00 PM in London but this hostel has a pub inside which is open until 2:00 AM! Besides, everything is clean, the toilets are big and they have even a restaurant inside. It´s near London Bridge. I definitely recommend. ”
- 30 Jul 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Most of the toilets and shower were out of use: in the mornings there were almost 20 people queuing for the showers! The toilets were untidy. Poor soundproofing ”
- 19 Jun 2014 Katja Finland
- “ I had the most fun I've ever had at this hostel. It's attached to a pub, and you get deals on drinks if you stay at the hostel. The people are wonderful and the staff is really helpful. It's in a great location right next to London Bridge and there are free tours from there, which are really worth it. ”
- 15 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ only ONE plug for a room of 10 and very poor internet conection. It was nice to have breakfast included. ”
- 15 May 2014 Natalia Mexico
- “ sadly the showers were to nasty for me and my parters to shower. we checked them all (male,female, mixed) and all were around the same. you can hear everything that going on on the floor ”
- 09 May 2014 Patricia Switzerland