St Christopher's at The Palace Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The only reason I gave them "good" for security was that the main door to the rooms from the bar was rarely closed. Not a big deal. Otherwise, everything was great. AMAZING location right across from the beach and the pier. No private parking though, but we paid to park (maybe £10 for a day) close by. We had the four bed room with private bathroom. Lockers under the beds, bring your own locks. ”
- 20 Oct 2013 Ashleigh USA
- “ Not very impressed. Great location but that's it. I paid for a female dorm, but was put in a room that was mixed ; when I asked to be moved to a female-only dorm, like I paid for (price is different) they sighed about being full and moved me to another room, which an hour later filled up with both guys and girls. WTF. No towels either? Room was clean enough, but common areas (stairwells, hallways) very grubby. ”
- 02 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The best thing about this place is that its right next to the Pool Coach Bus stop to go to the airports. The beds are compfy, the views are good, but the place is dirty and seems like no one cares much. The building is old, but its no excuse for dirty floor and carpets. I might stay again for one night only, but its pretty much of a dive hostel. ”
- 20 Jan 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ i loved the location of the hostel. the staff was friendly and helpful. the rooms were clean and well kept. overall for the price i paid, it was execllent and i would come here again if i ever come to brighton!! ”
- 20 Dec 2012 Aditee India