St Christopher's at The Winston
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location cannot be beat. Tons of nearby eateries & pubs. Walk to everything. The staff was very friendly & helpful. I read many reviews before booking. Some complained about the noise from the club, but it was pretty muffled and didn't keep us up at all. We had a 5th floor private room with bath. Our room was clean. The shower was hot, and we were provided with fresh towels, soap & shampoo. If you need more than that, then you aren't spending enough time wandering around this great city. ”
- 22 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ way more better than i thought :) ”
- 13 Mar 2015 Julian Israel
“ My second time at St Christopher's at The Winston and these guys are amazing.
Hostel location is just great, lockers for each bed, well clean bathrooms, staff is very helpful and the atmosphere is amazing. Plus, there is a bar down stairs with great atmosphere always, good music, food and drinks of course.
When I'll be in Amsterdam, St Christopher's at The Winston will be my choice no doubts! ”
Thank you very much for your kind words! We'll look forward to next time you're in Amsterdam! - St. Christopher's at The Winston
- 03 Mar 2015 Anonymous Brazil
“ Clean , central , great athmosphere . The breakfast was fantastic. ”
We're glad to read that you enjoyed it! Please come again! - St. Christopher's at The Winston
- 26 Jan 2015 lora Ireland
“ Very welcoming, staff are informative, friendly and helpful. The room was great and the bar downstairs had great food and drinks at very affordable prices. Very well located as well! We had a wonderful stay :) ”
Thank you very much for your kind words! - St. Christopher's at The Winston
- 10 Jan 2015 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Nice hostel!!!! ”
- 10 Dec 2014 Eduardo Brazil
- “ Seems like a party place, and it is, which I did not come to partake in, but it was fine for me. Highly recommended. Staff were helpful, and friendly. The facilities were fine. The free breakfast was very good. Location, right in the center of it all. ”
- 28 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Overall great hostel! Awesome location and staff! I would definitely come back to this hostel! ”
- 27 Nov 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ I know that St Christopher's has many branches over the europe but it was my first time to use one of them in Amsterdam. Unlike other hostels, they have luggage storage system and it was not for free. So I had to pay little for using it because I arrived there before check-in time. They provide long towel and breakfast was also good. Overall, great stay and wanna visit here again if I come to Amsterdam again. ”
- 23 Oct 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ For the price, can't beat it. Great location, awesome bar, rooms are clean and the staff is friendly. If you stay in Amsterdam, you have to stay here. ”
- 30 Sep 2014 Trevor USA