St Christopher's at The Winston
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ St. Christopher is amazing if you want to have a crazy night out (and you only need a bed to crash for a few hours). Because it is located in the heart of the Red Light District, there can be a lot of noise outside of the building every single night (not to mention that Winston Kingdom, the clubbing place is just right downstair). Also, the reason I only gave it an average security because it seems to me that people can have the accesses into the building easily. Always lock your luggage. ”
- 06 Apr 2017 Anonymous Canada
- “ I had a great experience here. The added benefits and deals that St Christophers provides (ie: canal tour discounts, breakfast, etc) are awesome. My only complaint is that there was a strong sewage smell in our room/bathroom.. Otherwise great experience! ”
- 24 Nov 2016 Julia USA
- “ Very good location, in the heart of the going out district, so good for anyone who goes to Amsterdam to party (which is, I assume, most people). Despite it being above a bar and a club and being on the main street I didn't find the noise kept me awake. And the breakfast was very good value - an all you can eat buffet with lots of options for a mere three euros! ”
- 08 Nov 2016 Anonymous England