St Christopher's at The Winston
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ St. Christopher is amazing if you want to have a crazy night out (and you only need a bed to crash for a few hours). Because it is located in the heart of the Red Light District, there can be a lot of noise outside of the building every single night (not to mention that Winston Kingdom, the clubbing place is just right downstair). Also, the reason I only gave it an average security because it seems to me that people can have the accesses into the building easily. Always lock your luggage. ”
- 06 Apr 2017 Anonymous Canada
- “ I had a great experience here. The added benefits and deals that St Christophers provides (ie: canal tour discounts, breakfast, etc) are awesome. My only complaint is that there was a strong sewage smell in our room/bathroom.. Otherwise great experience! ”
- 24 Nov 2016 Julia USA
- “ Very good location, in the heart of the going out district, so good for anyone who goes to Amsterdam to party (which is, I assume, most people). Despite it being above a bar and a club and being on the main street I didn't find the noise kept me awake. And the breakfast was very good value - an all you can eat buffet with lots of options for a mere three euros! ”
- 08 Nov 2016 Anonymous England
“ Great hostel very well located. staff is kind and helpful ”
Thank you very much for your kind words! We will pass on your lovely comments to our staff! - St. Christopher's at The Winston
- 14 Sep 2016 Anonymous Mexico
- “ I was really impressed with this place. The workers were very friendly and helpful. It was very clean. The food and bar were very good. The location was great. The lockers keep your stuff safe. I wish I stayed my entire week there. ”
- 04 Sep 2016 Anonymous USA