St Enoch Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff were pretty rude at check-in, but for the price and location you couldn't really beat it. And it was nice to have free towels! ”
- 04 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Great location, friendly staff and well in terms of facilities- you get what u pay for - somewhere to sleep and freshen up is all we wanted so it was perfectly adequate! Slight smell from kebab shop below but other than that, it did the job. ”
- 27 Jun 2015 Hannah
- “ The shower/ bathroom wasn't in good condition. ”
- 14 May 2015 Roosa Finland
- “ at check-in the recepcionists were convincing me, that the deposit hadn't been charged from my card when I booked, so I had to pay the full price again. it HAD been charged prior, of course, but there I couldn't prove it. it's just pathetic, how far these two miserable women can go for a little money... ”
- 04 Dec 2014 Anonymous Scotland