St Enoch Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The shower/ bathroom wasn't in good condition. ”
- 14 May 2015 Roosa Finland
- “ at check-in the recepcionists were convincing me, that the deposit hadn't been charged from my card when I booked, so I had to pay the full price again. it HAD been charged prior, of course, but there I couldn't prove it. it's just pathetic, how far these two miserable women can go for a little money... ”
- 04 Dec 2014 Anonymous Scotland
- “ Horrid hostel, horrid staff. The best thing was clean bedding. The front staff were rude, not helpful and seemed like they hated life. The bathroom in the room was small, right near someone's head, loud, the roof was caving in, shower was dirty, no soap or hand soap in bathroom. No kitchen, you say your a hotel but seeing how multiple strangers sleep in the same room I would determine that's a lie. Treat your place like a hostel and maybe it would be a nicer place. ”
- 27 Aug 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Helpful staff and good atmosphere. There isn't a dedicated eating area so breakfast is served in carry bags to the room. One of the hallways reeks of mould, so the carpet needs dry cleaning if not replacing. ”
- 26 Jul 2014 Anonymous England