St Enoch Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Helpful staff and good atmosphere. There isn't a dedicated eating area so breakfast is served in carry bags to the room. One of the hallways reeks of mould, so the carpet needs dry cleaning if not replacing. ”
- 26 Jul 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Do not stay in this hostel. The smell in the bathroom was unbearable. ”
- 07 May 2014 Leonid Israel
- “ Broken toilet and no cold water, moved to another room, no Internet the whole time. No offer of refund of any kind ”
- 21 Apr 2014 Kelly
- “ I wouldn't consider this a hostel - it is a budget hotel. Very, very budget. A chair in the room and seating in the lobby would be great as there was no place to sit aside from atop my top bunk. I was reassigned from a 6 bed dorm to a 2 bed dorm without my consent which was a bit awkward, and apparently my room was one of two in the building that did not have an ensuite shower. In all the place was fine, and breakfast (Rice Krispies, milk, juice) was a nice surprise. Great proximity to the metro ”
- 23 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA