St Enoch Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was excellent for the price we paid! Very well located from the train station, city center. ”
- 06 Dec 2015 Anonymous France
- “ We really enjoyed the stay, the staff was very nice and helpfull. They gave us many good advices. The Building was indeed very old but it was comfortable enough for our desires. ”
- 16 Oct 2015 Lydia Germany
- “ Staff were pretty rude at check-in, but for the price and location you couldn't really beat it. And it was nice to have free towels! ”
- 04 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Great location, friendly staff and well in terms of facilities- you get what u pay for - somewhere to sleep and freshen up is all we wanted so it was perfectly adequate! Slight smell from kebab shop below but other than that, it did the job. ”
- 27 Jun 2015 Hannah
- “ The shower/ bathroom wasn't in good condition. ”
- 14 May 2015 Roosa Finland