St Enoch Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's not a bad place to stay if you need a bed for a night or two. Great location, though. ”
- 09 Aug 2016 Viktor Bulgaria
- “ Good location, but everything else is terribly, especially bathroom. ”
- 29 Jun 2016 Maxim Ukraine
- “ WiFi pathetic, poor security, no kitchen. Just the location is excellent right in the city centre ”
- 20 Jun 2016 Anonymous India
- “ It was excellent for the price we paid! Very well located from the train station, city center. ”
- 06 Dec 2015 Anonymous France
- “ We really enjoyed the stay, the staff was very nice and helpfull. They gave us many good advices. The Building was indeed very old but it was comfortable enough for our desires. ”
- 16 Oct 2015 Lydia Germany