St. Christopher International Hostel Downtown
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I know it is a hostel and only 25$ per person so I didn' kept my hopes up much. But the customer service was horrible and it was very dirty. We arrived at 4 pm (5 friends), she told us that our room isn' ready and asked us to come back at 8 pm. We left to watch fireworks and came back around 12 am and the rooms were still not ready. She put couple of my friends to a storage like place with no windows. It was dirty and stinky. I took photos but cant post with this review. I wish I was allowed to. ”
- 04 Jul 2013 abdulkadir Turkey
- “ I really enjoyed my stay here. Miss Juliet made me feel really welcome and cared for and she tells it like it is. If I am ever back in San Diego I want to stay @ St Christopher's and Miss Juliet. ”
- 02 Jun 2013 Shirley USA
- “ The first impressions I got when I entered this hostel was a bad chemical cleaner smell, 10x8 ft ply wood on the couch, a tampon and applicator stuck on the bathroom walls, micro management to the nth degree, noisy busy body owner, dirty disarray kitchen, bathroom, dormitory in disarray, looked like a crack house, horrible kitchen, the chain on the owners refrigerator says paranoia distrustful.... the over all sadness and negative energy within this space is a reflection of the management. ”
- 22 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA