St. Clair Hotel and Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at St. Clair Hotel and Hostel in Vancouver. The location is terrific and the price is unbeatable. The rooms were clean and private and it has a small, cozy feel instead of seeming like a huge, impersonal complex. The staff, particularly the young lady working reception on weekdays, was knowledgeable and accommodating and gave us some good tips on where to eat and dance in the city. The ideal hostel experience, really. Well done! ”
- 01 Dec 2014 Benjamin Canada
- “ Staff very friendly, good location downtown. ”
- 08 Nov 2014 Geena Canada
- “ It is a bit inconvenient to have the shower room, toilet and washing basin installed in separate rooms. ”
- 14 Sep 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Basic but clean and good value ”
- 09 Sep 2014 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ Awesome vibe, would most certainly return! And really excellent wifi! ”
- 20 Aug 2014 Michael USA
- “ This was my first experience using a hostel. The place was old but very clean. The other guests were really nice and I enjoyed the conversations with them while staying there. Loved being downtown without spending a lot of money. I plan to go here again, Next time I will save more money by taking advantage of using the refrigerator and microwave that was available on my floor. Thanks for the Great experience! ”
- 08 Apr 2014 Eric Canada