St. Clair Hotel and Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It is a bit inconvenient to have the shower room, toilet and washing basin installed in separate rooms. ”
- 14 Sep 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Basic but clean and good value ”
- 09 Sep 2014 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ Awesome vibe, would most certainly return! And really excellent wifi! ”
- 20 Aug 2014 Michael USA
- “ This was my first experience using a hostel. The place was old but very clean. The other guests were really nice and I enjoyed the conversations with them while staying there. Loved being downtown without spending a lot of money. I plan to go here again, Next time I will save more money by taking advantage of using the refrigerator and microwave that was available on my floor. Thanks for the Great experience! ”
- 08 Apr 2014 Eric Canada
- “ I only stayed here for two nights but i wouldn't hesitate in recommending this place. A great deal for what you pay, the staff were friendly and helpful when i needed it, the location's perfect - close to everything. The area's not great with a few shady characters hanging around but it's no big deal. ”
- 09 Nov 2013 David Australia