St. Clair Hotel and Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Quaint. Lots of character. Cheap. Excellent location. Super friendly front desk lady, who recommended The Templeton diner – cute and delicious! Bathrooms and showers not very private, but decent. Free towels. Lots of dishes. Walls/doors really thin, so loud talking in one room will be heard next door. The front door is locked at 9, BUT there's a combination lock on the door so you can still get in. Lots of parking garages nearby. ”
- 04 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at St. Clair Hotel and Hostel in Vancouver. The location is terrific and the price is unbeatable. The rooms were clean and private and it has a small, cozy feel instead of seeming like a huge, impersonal complex. The staff, particularly the young lady working reception on weekdays, was knowledgeable and accommodating and gave us some good tips on where to eat and dance in the city. The ideal hostel experience, really. Well done! ”
- 01 Dec 2014 Benjamin Canada
- “ Staff very friendly, good location downtown. ”
- 08 Nov 2014 Geena Canada
- “ It is a bit inconvenient to have the shower room, toilet and washing basin installed in separate rooms. ”
- 14 Sep 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Basic but clean and good value ”
- 09 Sep 2014 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ Awesome vibe, would most certainly return! And really excellent wifi! ”
- 20 Aug 2014 Michael USA