St. Clair Hotel-Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The only good thing is the location in the heart of downtown and the very friendly staff. But the cleanliness is absolutly bad.The floor and the microwave weren´t cleaned up for a long, long time and there is mold in the bathrooms. The kitchen facilitiy is just a microwave and a fridge.There is a little sink to clean up your dishes but no towel to dry. So everybody leaves the dishes in the sink. The worst thing is that we had a mouse in our room which was eating our stored food.That´s poor! ”
- 25 Sep 2017 Katharina Germany
- “ The building is from 1911 and has a lot of character. On the 2nd Floor, it would be great if the sink for dishes was not the same sink used to wash hands after using the toilet. The new windows and shutters were nice. For the price, the St. Clair was a good place to just crash and feel safe. The cost of having to park offsite for $25/night should be factored in, as there is no parking at this hostel. The staff were cheerful and helpful. ”
- 22 Aug 2017 Sheila Canada
- “ We found mice in our room. ”
- 20 Jul 2017 Jacob Canada