St. Petersburg Puppet Theater Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice hostel in the 3-4th floor of a building. Bedroom are big, well heated and calm. Toilet and shower needs to be renovated. The common room is a little bit cheap, plastic chair and old dish. The place is cosy (old soviet building). Next time I will go there for sure (with the hope they renovate a little bit :)). ”
- 01 Nov 2013 Anonymous Belgium
- “ The hotel is ok, no problem. But please be aware that there are actually no double beds, only twins, contrary to the booking option on the hostels.com website. ”
- 15 Jul 2012 Arvid
- “ Room is ok, furniture is ok, anti mosquitoes is ok, staff is ok... but I think you should have metal snifes, spoons and forks as others hostels. I think is the only thing wrong. My trip to Russia was really fantastic. Thanks to all. ”
- 28 Aug 2011 Jorge
- “ Actually, it is an accommodation attached to the Puppet Theater.Hostel is located in an old building,and the facilities are not very modern,so don't expect a lot.However,the staff was very friendly and there was a parrot at reception greeting the guests in English and Russian:） By the way,every guest can get a free ticket at the theater while staying in the hostel (you need to ask the staff in advance) and it will be better if he knows Russian.I got this ticket and the performance was fantastic. ”
- 21 Jun 2011 Linyan