St. Vincent's Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is a bit odd at first, with ten or so long term tenants and in an old children's orphanage. It really grew on me though, the staff and patrons are really friendly and helpful. There are amazing cafes and restaurants nearby. I was in a 7 female dorm that was relatively clean, they provided linens and towels. There were no lockers in the dorm like they said there would be, but I felt comfortable leaving my suitcase in the roomThis hostel is worth the money but could use some updating. ”
- 15 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Was not aloud to check in till three because the room wasn't "clean" yet. That room hadn't been cleaned for weeks. The hair and bandaid had stayed in the same place on the bathroom floor. The sheets given to me were a shower curtain material and blanket was itchy with hair stuck in it. I recommend a walk through of the building because of its history but do not stay here. The state of the kitchen is beyond words I couldn't even go in. ”
- 13 Mar 2016 laurie USA
- “ nice hostel ”
- 05 Feb 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I loved staying here! Would highly recommend it and will also stay here again if I ever find myself in New Orleans! It's far enough from the quarter to allow for peaceful rest but with a bus station on the corner you can get anywhere you want to go! Amazing place! ”
- 06 Nov 2015 Melody USA
- “ There was a bug in the bed that bit us. ”
- 15 Sep 2015 Anonymous Guatemala
- “ kitchen hours is too late to open at 8:30am for travelers to go to airport and so on. ”
- 09 May 2015 Anonymous Japan