St. Vincent's Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My friend and I came for Mardi Gras and it was the best! We had to walk a little to get into the heart of the city but it was perfect because the parade started right near us so we could just follow it all the way in! The staff was so great and we loved staying here. Great value:) ”
- 02 Mar 2014 Nathalie USA
- “ Nobody cleans the rooms they only clean the room when the guest leave the guesthouse to make the checkout...The bed was really bad and old. And the hot water not works so well. The location it's good ”
- 01 Mar 2014 Victor Honduras
- “ Exceptional staff and beautiful building. Disappointed with the cleanliness (or lack thereof). ”
- 26 Feb 2014 alicia USA
- “ Walk 40 minutes to French Quarter. No public transportation nearby. It's close to the parade. And there is a pretty garden near by. The neighborhood is nice. We live in a two beds room. The room is very old. The roof is very high. Smelled very wet. It's clean. After I got used to the smell, the room is good. Our restroom is very very big. The building is pretty. ”
- 22 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ No wifi in the roo ”
- 14 Dec 2013 Daniel Netherlands
- “ I would not reommend this hostel. They seem to have few travelers, mostly locals use this hostel ”
- 01 Nov 2013 Rodger