Stand Fast Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Cool little hostel nice and quiet if you wanna relax but always something happening on a night if you like to get involved very sociable staff made us feel welcome loved our stay here made some awesome friends! ”
- 01 Jul 2013 KYLE England
- “ Great location in a good neighborhood. Walking around at night or day felt safe and was only a few minutes from many bus stops and the subway. Staff was very informative and very nice. Great hostel all around. ”
- 28 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Cozy hostel in a quiet nabourhood. Easy to take the metro around. Close to Sante Marta favelaen. ”
- 15 Feb 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ the hostel was great and it is well located, breakfast was reallly good too. I was there by myself and felt safe all the time in and out the hostel el hostal es excelente! esta muy bien ubicado el desayuno es muy bueno y variado. yo viaje sola y me senti segura en todo momento, dentro y fuera del hostel ”
- 03 Feb 2013 Miriam Argentine
- “ I am sure i was staying in a HOSTEL, but i was not allowed to drink my own bottle of wine unless i paid 4 euro's to the staff. I was also not allowed to bring my bottle of water to my room. No one is allowed to have a drink on the roof terrace. Breakfast is from 7.00 am untill 10.00 am.. When you arrive at 9.45 for breakfast almost everything is finished and they dont provide anything anymore, i guess you missed breakfast then, is what they say! its all so unfriendly... ”
- 19 Jan 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ We were a mature couple, staying over the New Year period. The area around the hostel was generally closed from NYE to late New Years Day, so food and restaurants were hard to find. The hostel was generally quiet, despite the festivities. Great location - close to the Metro and good bus service. We walked to Copacabana for the fireworks. Breakfast often had run out by the time we arrived downstairs - they seemed reluctant to re supply the tables. The shower stall were too small to dress in. ”
- 30 Dec 2012 Lyn