Star Hostel Taipei Main Station
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ why the guests require to take shoes off before entering the common area and rooms? ”
- 09 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The best hostel in Taipei I have seen. Beautiful, clean and high security and privacy. The common area is so awesome and comfortable. It is an excellent platform for cultural exchange, relax and reading. I love it so much and will definitely return next time. ”
- 12 May 2016 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ The best hostel I've stayed in so far. The common area is super cozy you can just chill here the whole day. The entire space is super clean because maintenance work is done very frequently. The beds are very comfortable, and there's a curtain for privacy when in bed. Sound proofing is great! You can really get a good night's sleep here. I took one of the female dorms, and it's located in a separate space with its own bathrooms and wash area. Very thoughtful. ”
- 03 Apr 2016 Anonymous Malaysia