Star Wood Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The service here was really poor and staff were not helpful. I would recommend other hostels than this for the same amount of money. ”
- 16 May 2013 Anonymous Singapore
- “ A very nice place to stay. My room was very clean. The staff spoke good English and were very cheerful and helpful. The hotel restaurant serves very delicious breakfast (I recommend the Breakfast Baguette). The hotel is on a quiet street, so there is virtually no noise at night for sleeping. The location is pretty good as you can walk to the Royal Palace and S-21 Prison Museum, but some might find it to be a bit far to the riverside (take a tuk-tuk 10 minutes). Very good - recommended. ”
- 27 Jan 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ The location of the hostel is not directly in the backpacker area, but still quiet in the middle of the city. We booked a room assuming to get a room with airconditioning. But at the check-in we were told that the room rate of about 8 US-Dollars per person only includes a room with fan. The upgrade to a room with airconditioning would end up with 15 US-Dollars per day. We sticked to the room with fan, which is totally sufficient arround X-mas season with a room with closed curtains. ”
- 23 Dec 2012 Karin Germany