Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's quite close to Termini Station, about 4 minutes' walk. convenient transportation and clean room. staff is kind, while it's a pity that breakfast is not included. strangely there seems to be no air-conditioner. facilitate it a little too old. ”
- 06 Jun 2013 Anonymous China
- “ The place is not the typical hostel, but the word hotel does not fit the place AT ALL. The front door guy was almost insulting us but 3min after trying to be our best friend, boasting constantly about how cheap his place is and that he offers free towels that are changed from time to time and really harsh when talking about money, which was almost always: 2€/hour for the wi-fi, only from 9am to 9pm and at the reception 10€ a day to watch TV, 3€ for a microbreakfast... At least is clean. ”
- 08 Sep 2012 Ignacio
- “ Missed our flight, one of friend who was already in Roma could not get any refund, although we obviously did not check at the hostel.... ”
- 05 Sep 2012 Christophe
- “ Nice, quiet room. Only one con: water stayed in the sink and drained very very slowly. After all, a good experience. ”
- 16 Aug 2012 Anonymous