Station Hostel for Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staffs were always nice so we could feel free to ask about Cologne. Thank you for all the staffs. ”
- 21 Dec 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Wifi is only available in the lounge, but as long as you're ok with only having wifi in a social environment this place is amazing in all other regards! ”
- 11 Nov 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ not bad for the price ”
- 08 Nov 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Usually, when I read an extraordinary good review about a Hostel, I think that review is not real. But this time I feel I need to give myself an extraordinary excellent review of this Hostel, because it really deserves it. It's in the center, clean, the bedrooms have normal beds (no bunkbeds), they got plenty of cupboards and they are even lovely painted and with individual lights over the beds. The staff is also really nice, friendly and polite. I felt more like in a Hotel than in a Hostel!!! ”
- 01 Nov 2015 Ana Alicia
- “ No wifi in room, dirty washroom, kitchen is a mess. Location is good though ”
- 29 Jul 2015 Darius Kwan Leong Canada
- “ A very convenient location near the Hbf, bus station and the Dom. It's just across the Hilton Hotel in a classy neighborhood. The hostel is inpeccably clean and efficiently run. A very good place. But, this being in Germany, the atmosphere is a bit cool. ”
- 21 May 2015 Anonymous USA