Station Hostel for Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good position and nice rooms ”
- 08 Oct 2017 Bangchi China
- “ Nice hostel right in downtown Cologne. It was my first time there, the receptionist gave us a map and told us good places to go, but they seemed impatient and reluctant to be really helpful. The female bartender was awesome, she was really friendly and willing to help us out. The area outside the hostel is really fun too, bars and cafes all within walking distance as well as all of the sites in Cologne. I would stay here again. ”
- 15 Apr 2017 Evan USA
- “ The room was nice and modern. Location is excellent. First night I stayed I got no sleep as there was a party all night long in my corridor till Early hours of the Morning. Thankfully they were gone that morning. However rules should be implemented about noise levels at night. Got a lot of insect bites from my stay in this hostel. Shower rooms smelt like urinals. No windows in toilets so they also smelled. Found staff pleasant enough. ”
- 04 Mar 2017 Karen Ireland