Station Hostel for Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It would be good to have wall fan install in every room to allow air circulation. Room can be rather hot during this period. ”
- 07 Aug 2014 Francis Singapore
- “ the toilets could be cleaner. the flush mechanism wasn't working in the man's room (the urinal) and the smell was permeating throughout the level. the rubbish in the kitchen was overflowing also. otherwise, very good location, 5 minutes away from the Hbf. ”
- 25 Jun 2014 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Free wifi only access in lobby and share public place, can't access in the bedroom! The location is so closed to main train station! ”
- 24 Jun 2014 Chung Hong Kong
- “ This hostel is in ideal location if you want to explore city center. Too bad, there were no rooms and I can be here only for one night. ”
- 12 Jun 2014 Anonymous Belarus
- “ Close to hauptbahnhof and to grocery stores and eateries. Very good map, with marked points of interest and descriptions. Check out the free walking tour, I couldn't even find it online. Wifi only in common areas. No breakfast, not even paid, but the kitchen is pretty good. Rooms large and clean with lots of shelf space. Toilets small and average cleanliness. Lockers rather inconvenient. ”
- 11 Jun 2014 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Great location near Cologne Hauptbahnhof (Main Station). Friendly, helpful staff. Card key access to the stairway and rooms. Lockers are available in the corridors, all are watched on CCTV. My only complaint about the Station Hostel is the WiFi is limited to the lounge on the first floor. There are free computers to use in the bar area on ground floor, so it isn't that much of a problem. I'll be back again. ”
- 22 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
“ I saw a mouse in the kitchen! It was awful!!! ”
We are sorry if you were frightened by a mouse..the problem is unfortunately caused by guests who dont leave the kitchen the way they would wish to find it.
- 06 Mar 2014 Tetiana Ukraine
- “ Clean room and beds are big enough. Really comfortable for staying and there is only about 5 mins walk to train station ”
- 04 Nov 2013 Anonymous China
- “ the kitchen is not clean...I just wanted to find or make some hot water and saw a very terrible kettle... ”
- 04 Nov 2013 Anonymous Taiwan