Station Hostel for Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The room was nice and modern. Location is excellent. First night I stayed I got no sleep as there was a party all night long in my corridor till Early hours of the Morning. Thankfully they were gone that morning. However rules should be implemented about noise levels at night. Got a lot of insect bites from my stay in this hostel. Shower rooms smelt like urinals. No windows in toilets so they also smelled. Found staff pleasant enough. ”
- 04 Mar 2017 Karen Ireland
- “ It was a pretty nice and clean hostel for the money! The wifi didn't work in the rooms which was annoying and it wasn't exactly an easy place to meet people but it was very nice and well kept. ”
- 04 Jul 2016 Lauren Canada
- “ Girls at bar and reception on Sunday morning is so cute and pretty. ”
- 18 Jun 2016 Tso-jung Taiwan
- “ We checked in with very friendly staff, unfortunately when we arrived the power went out in the majority of the room. Called reception and they were unable to fix it, offered to have us change rooms. At that point we had settled in to go to bed so we stayed, luckily there was power in the bathroom so we could charge our phones there. In the morning the reception offered us free breakfast next door for the trouble which was appreciated. ”
- 24 Mar 2016 Anonymous Canada