Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had a great stay at Stavros Villas in Santorini. They were extremely accommodating and helped with everything that I needed. The rooms are clean and spacious and the location is close to Fira. They also helped me rent a car so I could travel around Santorini. The staff went above and beyond at every interaction. I would most definitely recommend staying at Stavros Villas in Santorini. ”
- 02 Jun 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ Only two downsides: it is a bit out of the way of everything with a pretty steep hike to the bus stop, and they charge you 5 Euros if you want to use the kitchen. Otherwise the staff was incredibly friendly, the hostel was beautiful and room very clean, and the pool was great! ”
- 24 Jul 2015 Ashley USA
- “ Very nice place, rooms are not very modern but everything is clean, staff is very very nice and kind, ready to help you in everything and meet you from the port or the place where you get lost. The only minus is that the location is rather far from the main things and walking streets of Fira, but we have rented the car in the port so for us it was not very important. In general we like this place and may recomend it for travellers ”
- 02 Jul 2015 Anonymous Russia