Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location (1 block from the beach), friendly helpfull staff, great bar/restaurant (Sway) everything on the menu I ordered I would order again (but the Beercan Chicken was my fav). Rooms were clean and spacious, basically your paying hostel prices (but no noisy parties or bedbugs). Would stay here again no question. ”
- 18 Jan 2014 Richard England
- “ The hostel is at an convenient location within walking distance to bus stops heading to most major attractions. It would be convenient for us if hostel can provide a small electric kettle/coffee maker at suite. We found three cockroaches within a day. My wife has to zip lock her luggage after every use. Hostel can use a contractor for pest control on monthly basis. After a period of time they will disappear for good. ”
- 20 Nov 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ I had to pay more like was on Internet :( I didn't get room like I booked - They tried help me but still was many problems with that :( Hotel is good if you don't have problem like me - I was't lucky ”
- 21 Apr 2013 Anonymous Slovakia