Stay on Main
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is good (although I wouldn't recommend downtown LA to anyone), the rooms are clean, but the air in the room was stuffy because there was no airconditioner and the ventilation was poor. ”
- 29 Jul 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ So much more than I expected! I guess it used to be Hotel Cecile, which means you get to stay in a nice hotel downtown but for hostel prices! ”
- 19 Apr 2014 Madeline USA
- “ Not so bad as many people said. The room I stayed was clean as average, WiFi reached my room and auto-lock door. Place was not good because there were many homeless men though they didnt attempt to attack me. At least for me, this hostel is good. ”
- 28 Dec 2013 Anonymous Japan
- “ İ think you can choose this hotel ”
- 06 Oct 2013 Anonymous Turkey
- “ It should be two bed female dorm,but not one.the information type is different with other motel on the same web side.It made people misunderstand.And I thought it must be better to stay near Hollywood. ”
- 23 Sep 2013 Anonymous China
- “ I really liked the style of the place. I had issues prior to arrving, and contacted them via email twice. No response within two weeks. I decided to call, and whoever answered the phone sounded like they had an attitude with me. That was turn off. When I arrived, my shared room did not have enough towels for the 6 girls staying in it, and I wish the shared bathrooms were cleaned more often as they are shared... My room was clean though. Very pleased with that. ”
- 25 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA