Stay on Main
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Wouldn't believe it was a hostel from standing outside or in the lobby, very nice building. Staff very helpful in giving directions/ ideas on where to go and what to do. ”
- 17 Aug 2014 Alastair Scotland
- “ The location is good (although I wouldn't recommend downtown LA to anyone), the rooms are clean, but the air in the room was stuffy because there was no airconditioner and the ventilation was poor. ”
- 29 Jul 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ So much more than I expected! I guess it used to be Hotel Cecile, which means you get to stay in a nice hotel downtown but for hostel prices! ”
- 19 Apr 2014 Madeline USA
- “ Not so bad as many people said. The room I stayed was clean as average, WiFi reached my room and auto-lock door. Place was not good because there were many homeless men though they didnt attempt to attack me. At least for me, this hostel is good. ”
- 28 Dec 2013 Anonymous Japan
- “ İ think you can choose this hotel ”
- 06 Oct 2013 Anonymous Turkey
- “ It should be two bed female dorm,but not one.the information type is different with other motel on the same web side.It made people misunderstand.And I thought it must be better to stay near Hollywood. ”
- 23 Sep 2013 Anonymous China