Stay on Main
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was probably one of the most hip hostels I have stayed at. The rooms were fun and clean. Complimentary breakfast was great. The area can look a little sketchy at night but just take precautions like in any other big city. Perfect for the price! ”
- 29 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I liked the hostel. it was Nice and clean. also its on downtown. but there was so many homeless people around. So when you go out at night you have to be careful. ”
- 24 Mar 2015 AYOUNG South Korea
- “ Did not stay long enough to make too many comments but staff were helpful, the place was clean and well placed for onward journeys. ”
- 19 Feb 2015 Peter England
- “ If you read "1 Bed Male Dorm" you think it is a room with just one bed=single room and not a two person room ”
- 11 Jan 2015 Felix Germany
- “ No one answered my phone, and the address provided was near the city. Was very confusing/odd. ”
- 08 Dec 2014 MICHAEL USA
- “ when in LA check public transportation. metro.net ”
- 29 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA