Stayinn Barefoot Condesa
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We made a reservation through hostels.com and when we got there the guy told us our room was not available, that it was being remodeled. Instead he gave us the "main suite" (which fortunately was available). It was a very simple and poor room, it made no sense for the cost it had, it was cold, the window looked to the street (lot of noise), the bed was hard and with any movement it creaked. The common areas are very nice though, with pretty details and nice environment. ”
- 06 Feb 2014 Anonymous Mexico
- “ A very noisy hostel ”
- 27 Jun 2013 Anonymous Mexico
- “ This hostel chose design over function in some of its furnishings, which means it is pretty and it's pleasant to hang out in, but there are some issues. The bunkbeds are these absurd constructions with the top bunks twice as high as on standard bunkbeds, and no guard rails. To their credit, a staffmember swapped beds with me when i expressed fear, but other staff mentioned that several people have fallen from the beds. This is a big issue. Otherwise it's a good place. ”
- 15 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA