Stayokay Amsterdam Stadsdoelen
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good hostel, not the best, but in a great spot and with helpful staff. ”
- 27 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Good location near with centre, rooms and showers are clean enough, really nice and helpful stuff, but not appropriate place to meet people for those who travels alone ”
- 23 Nov 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ The breakfast was great and everything was pretty clean. Met lots of people. They charged for a towel and lock 4.50 euros each. Wifi was a bit spotty and the guy handling the desk at night wasn't too helpful. The day staff was usually very friendly and had some good suggestions of places to go. ”
- 14 Jul 2013 Danielle USA
- “ I had to make an emergency call to visa, using a toll free number, people in the reception send me out ti find a public phone... Wich are not in the streets of Amsterdam. It was raining.. It was a really bad experience. They should ve let me use one of their phones for such emergency ”
- 02 Jul 2013 Enrique Maximiliano Argentina
- “ This hostel is expensive and not very comfortable. Of course, this is the rule for almost every acommodation in Amsterdam. The main problem, as others have said, is that there is ONLY ONE ELECTRIC PLUG for all the people in every room. I think we were 12... It was crazy to try to charge your cell or anything. I find this absurd, and a terrible aspect of this otherwise regular hostel. ”
- 24 May 2013 Francisco Mexico