Stayokay Amsterdam Stadsdoelen
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location in the middle of everything, plenty comfortable and enough space. Good WLAN that works in common areas and rooms. Lockers do not have locks so you have to buy one, and if you want to store things after you leave you have to pay for a locker (they are cheap but most places will just let you leave things). ”
- 27 Jul 2017 Mary-Preston
- “ Pros: Security, keycards to enter dorm room, non-squeaky bunkbeds, central location Cons: Loud building, no kitchen, toilets/showers not very clean, early 10:30am checkout ”
- 09 May 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Hostel is conveniantly located and we had a decent stay. However the cleanliness could be improved and the facilities could use an upgrade. For example, bathrooms are old and have some tiles loose or falling off the walls... otherwise stay was good. ”
- 04 May 2017 Anonymous Canada
- “ This was a one night stay to catch an early morning plane to USA; had a chance to see the Van Gogh Museum for a couple hours; this place met all my needs. Thanks ”
- 15 Jan 2017 Alexandra USA