Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really awesome hostel. Big rooms with lots of space and great clean facilities. The only thing that let this place down was that we didn't really meet anyone in the communal areas. Everyone kind of stuck to their own groups which was surprising considering the hostel has so many rooms and the so much potential. Maybe it was just the weekend we were there?! Would still recommend the hostel and stay again in the future. ”
- 13 Sep 2014 Yanieke Australia
- “ Breakfast was poor ”
- 25 Jun 2014 Anonymous Ireland
- “ The hostel looks nothing like the pictures! Our sheets had stains on them, the bathroom had hair all over it and was very dirty in addition to having a sour odor. For the price we paid, this hostel was unacceptable. The hostel is also understaffed so anytime we needed to make tickets to the Amsterdam attractions, check in, or check out, we were waiting 20 minutes plus. Take my advice and skip out on this place. ”
- 08 Jun 2014 MacKenzie USA
- “ There was no hand soap in the bathrooms and the bedding like the comforter seemed dirty. ”
- 06 Feb 2014 Ashley USA
- “ the bedroom's floor is dirty. there should have at least one power supply in every bed, but the truth is there are only 2 power supplies in the corner of the room. There are 10 beds, so it must not be enough for us to use and very inconvenient. And, usually we wake up very early and come back very late, the laundry facilities should be 24 hours, so we can wash at night. There should have staff in reception 24 hours, but not only the security guards at night to help us. ”
- 15 Dec 2013 WAI MAN RAYMOND Hong Kong