Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff is very nice if you need something or have any doubts! The breakfast is really good for a hostel like this! Location is excellent, near all the main museums and close enough to walk pretty much to every 'touristic' site. The only set back is the mattress that is very thin so you may feel the bed structure while sleeping (for a short stay I guess its reasonable) but a part from that I would definitely recommend this hostel! ”
- 12 Jul 2015 Catarina Portugal
- “ Good location and helpful staff. Security was pretty good, although definitely saw people holding the door open for others. Facilities were fine, although the laminate floors and set up in my room felt more like an institution than a hostel. Would stay in again for the location and convenience, although I had two really weird roommates that made the experience unpleasant. But I don't hold that against the hostel. ”
- 08 Jul 2015 Jameson USA
- “ We felt frustrated that we could not use the washer and dryer right away because the staff was using all of them for washing covers and towels. We felt that they should have left at least left one open for guests to use especially after we paid so much to use the facilities. ”
- 29 May 2015 nicole
- “ Staff was helpful and nice. The room was really nice and the beds were really comfortable. The location is great, everything is in a walking distance. ”
- 14 May 2015 Anonymous Lithuania
- “ Great place! Great people and the best breakfast of my life ;) ”
- 30 Apr 2015 Simone Italy
- “ Really awesome hostel. Big rooms with lots of space and great clean facilities. The only thing that let this place down was that we didn't really meet anyone in the communal areas. Everyone kind of stuck to their own groups which was surprising considering the hostel has so many rooms and the so much potential. Maybe it was just the weekend we were there?! Would still recommend the hostel and stay again in the future. ”
- 13 Sep 2014 Yanieke Australia