Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Completely soulless hostel, but good if you travel with family. They have a number one can call if people are being too loud, but some people seem to sometimes not take the security people seriously. One night we had to listen to a group of loud guys outside our window the whole night - even after we called 3 times. They also charge you for every little thing possible ”
- 26 Jul 2016 Anonymous Norway
- “ Thank you! I had a really really lovely time in Amsterdam, and I owe a huge part of that to the StayOkay hostel. It was recommended to me by a local, and I'm so glad I took the advice. I highly recommend! ”
- 05 Nov 2015 brianna USA
- “ Greaaaaaaaaaaaat place to stay !!!!!!!!!!! Do doubt about that. ”
- 30 Oct 2015 Esteban Argentina
- “ Easy going staff, very helpfull and practical on solving situations. Nice service and facilities made place to recommend for quick stays. ”
- 17 Oct 2015 Miguel Portugal
- “ I had a good stay in Vondelpark with StayOkay. The location was great--convenient, but also a bit quieter. Staff was friendly, breakfast was good. Nice atmosphere and it was convenient to have the bar and restaurant inside. ”
- 11 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Very good hostel at the heart of a great city. ”
- 27 Sep 2015 Pavel India