Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Breakfast was poor ”
- 25 Jun 2014 Anonymous Ireland
- “ The hostel looks nothing like the pictures! Our sheets had stains on them, the bathroom had hair all over it and was very dirty in addition to having a sour odor. For the price we paid, this hostel was unacceptable. The hostel is also understaffed so anytime we needed to make tickets to the Amsterdam attractions, check in, or check out, we were waiting 20 minutes plus. Take my advice and skip out on this place. ”
- 08 Jun 2014 MacKenzie USA
- “ There was no hand soap in the bathrooms and the bedding like the comforter seemed dirty. ”
- 06 Feb 2014 Ashley USA
- “ the bedroom's floor is dirty. there should have at least one power supply in every bed, but the truth is there are only 2 power supplies in the corner of the room. There are 10 beds, so it must not be enough for us to use and very inconvenient. And, usually we wake up very early and come back very late, the laundry facilities should be 24 hours, so we can wash at night. There should have staff in reception 24 hours, but not only the security guards at night to help us. ”
- 15 Dec 2013 WAI MAN RAYMOND Hong Kong
- “ We had a lovely time at Stay Okay! Even though we stayed there just for one night, I wish we had more time there. The location was beautiful and so was the hostel. Great rooms, great prices, a very helpful staff and good facilities. All in all, a superb experience! Thank you so much! :D - Twisha Jhaveri PS: The wifi connection was a little poor. Hoping to visit again soon!! ”
- 20 Nov 2013 Anonymous India