Stayokay Amsterdam Zeeburg
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Not bad. But I had to wait to check-in or ask something over 5 minutes because there was only one person in reception. Except that, I satisfied the rest of all such as breakfast, heating system, bath, cleanliness and location. It was really close to Muiderpoort Station, so I could easily go to the airport in early morning. ”
- 22 Dec 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Very nice Hostel to stay. Cozy, friendly staff, good acomodations, clean sheets and comfortable mattress. What I dislike is the fact that you must pay if you want to lock and leave your things at the Hostel. There´s no lockers inside the rooms, though. But definitely I recommend this Hostel, lots of people all the time, good atmosphere to know people from everywhere. ”
- 18 Aug 2013 bruno Brazil
- “ We were barely ever at the hostel so this was a good place. The rooms didn't have lockers but there were shelves. Also the toilet and shower were separate so that was nice. Otherwise it was very quiet and not good for meeting other people even though there was a bar downstairs. Breakfast was good ”
- 30 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA