Stayokay Amsterdam Zeeburg
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We were 5 persons and booked a private room for 6 persons. The hostel bike rental was the perfect choice to explore the nearby (about 3 km) center of Amsterdam. Breakfast inclueded in the price was ok. ”
- 01 Aug 2014 Felix Germany
- “ Wifi only in Lobby. Able to open windows, but barely. Free breakfast. It was really hot when I stayed at this hostel, room is so hot, wifi only in lobby, lobby was also hot. HOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHHOPTHTOHTOHOTHOT. Room was reaaaaly clean tho. Night-working staff was really mean. ”
- 18 Jul 2014 Sungkwon South Korea
- “ Not bad. But I had to wait to check-in or ask something over 5 minutes because there was only one person in reception. Except that, I satisfied the rest of all such as breakfast, heating system, bath, cleanliness and location. It was really close to Muiderpoort Station, so I could easily go to the airport in early morning. ”
- 22 Dec 2013 Anonymous South Korea