Stayokay Amsterdam Zeeburg
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Es un muy buen Hostel, pero realmente comercial, no tiene un lugar para comer si no comprás ahi. El wifi podría andar mejor. ”
- 14 Jul 2017 Mateo Argentina
- “ Great place to stay, only wish it were closer to city center. ”
- 04 Jun 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Fairly clean and safe. Free breakfast was great. Staff was very kind. Only 2 miles outside of the center with bikes to rent at the hostel or a team stop on meters away. Would stay there again! ”
- 17 Nov 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel was great! Zeeburg is a nice, quite part of the city. It is great if you want to go out during the day, or party and then come back to a quite place. The breakfast was great! People where nice. It is a very big hostel, but if you are a sociable person you should be okay making friends. ”
- 04 Oct 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Lockers included in the price of the room would have been nice ”
- 24 Sep 2016 Yousuf Hasan Pakistan