Stayokay Den Haag (The Hague)
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had an absolutely wonderful time at Stayokay Den Haag! The facilities we're lovely, the room was quite comfortable andI met very interesting fellow travelers. The free breakfast was a gem: delicious and substantial. And I really enjoyed sitting in the bar playing games and using the peaceful library. It was easy to find from Den Haag HS and quite close to the tram, and it's also possible to walk or cycle to the city center quite easily. I loved my stay here and would certainly recommend! ”
- 25 Nov 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ attitude of the girl at the reception was bad. Not only overcharged, and so impatient and unfriendly. ”
- 30 Sep 2016 Anonymous
- “ It would be nice to have lockers in the bedroom... ”
- 19 Feb 2016 VITOR Portugal
- “ Cleanest and best set up hostel I've ever been to. Was very impressed with the rooms, felt like I was in a hotel with card locked doors. Great location within walking distance of central station. Buffet breakfast was great given its free. Staff were helpful though not overly friendly. The atmosphere felt more like a hotel than a hostel but on a comfort level it was great. Would definitely stay here again! ”
- 23 Jan 2016 Anonymous Australia