Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very good hostel overall, but definitely lacks the vibe of a real hostel. Only comment is - I might be getting too old and grumpy, but these automatic doors that slam them shut loudly every single time can get annoying when you have 6 or so people in the same room hence different sleeping hours. ”
- 30 Jul 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Really calm hostel, ideal to get some rest, really clean rooms, the location it's just in the middle from the Maastricht eventhought it's poorly iluminated (not the hostel, the street), and it gets weird walking around; in general I would recomend the hostel. ”
- 14 Jun 2015 Anonymous Mexico
- “ The provided space is okay. However the internet service is just so unsteady and unusable. Breakfast is great for the price. ”
- 31 May 2015 Kuya Japan
- “ Not a real Hostel, no Hostel feeling. Bad rooms, cant sleep. ”
- 11 Sep 2014 Henry Germany