Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Unfriendly staff ”
- 22 Jan 2018 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Staying at Stayokay Maastricht was like staying at a hotel. A treat to have toilet and shower in the room. Buffet breakfast was excellent! ”
- 10 Jan 2018 Anonymous Canada
- “ Best hostel we stayed in! Only downside was that there were no lockers, so if someone were unable to padlock their bag, they may feel less secure. Separate shower, toilet, and sink area meant getting ready was very smooth. The view from our window was absolutely wonderful, and could be enjoyed from a comfy window seat. We were given a free breakfast as there was a party beneath our room on one night. Breakfast was fab, room was great, and staff were really lovely. Located off a beautiful park. ”
- 07 Sep 2017 Anonymous England
- “ It was a short stay, but the place was secure and clean, and the smaller rooms provided a soundless sleep. ”
- 07 Sep 2017 Anonymous Canada
- “ Abraham and Charaf (Sharaf) were exceptional staff. They went out of their way to make my stay as pleasant as possible. Very good location with views of the Maas river, and right next to the park. Near central locations too. ”
- 15 May 2017 Anonymous Singapore