Stayokay Rotterdam Cube Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed one night on purpose because of the building, the cube house! Here is the place where you must stay in Rotterdam. The facilities inside are absolutely good and clean. But the room has bad ventilation. They provide washed bedding sheets and pillow cover but I saw some hairs on pillow. The breakfast and the location r perfect I don't like the staff who is charge of the reception. She was very arrogant and not kind at all. Well it's okay that wasn't a big deal tho. Others were very kind. ”
- 17 Jul 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ No wifi in the room is the only bad thing for this hotel ”
- 24 Feb 2015 Wan Sang Hong Kong
- “ We ordered a 2 persons private room, but it was a room designed for a disabled person. doesn't matter, but it looks a bit strange when the bathroom is designed for someone in a weelchair. ”
- 21 Feb 2015 Ronald Denmark
- “ During the 2 weekend days, free internet did not work. ”
- 27 Jan 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ I spent new year's eve here with my sister in the mix dorm. It was a nice experience, we slept well, we felt secure and it was easy to reach most of the cool places on foot. Breakfast was included and it was super nice!!! I recommend Stayokay to everyone, from party people to families with kids! ”
- 30 Dec 2014 Anonymous Italy
- “ The location es perfect. And people are very nice. ”
- 25 Dec 2014 ZIYANG China