Stayokay Rotterdam Cube Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Amazing! Inside of the cubic houses! ”
- 26 Jan 2014 Julia Brazil
- “ GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!! ”
- 13 Oct 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Very nice hostel at a good location and with great facilities. The wi-fi connection was very poor and not all the employees were nice, but all in all I would recommend this hostel ”
- 22 Aug 2013 Ylann France
- “ It was difficult to find the entrance and to go up with a big luggage (the elevator is only in the hostel, but you have 2 floors of ramps ). In July my room was terribly hot, without air. When I opened the only one little window, no air air came inside, but just the traffic noise. I couldn't stay there during the day and had a bad night. We had to wait midnight for the temperature drop. No lockers in the room, but nothing was stolen. Good breakfast. The other things were ok. ”
- 07 Jul 2013 Anonymous Italy
- “ What? We're actually staying here? COOL! When you see this abstract building you will want to stay here too! The kids thought it was fun staying the night in a cube in the air. The rooms were a bit on the plain side, but we were out exploring so we only slept and bathed in the room. The breakfast was nice also. ”
- 27 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA