Stayokay Rotterdam Cube Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had a great stay in Rotterdam. The location was very convenient to the majority of the city, and the novelty of staying in the Cube Houses was fun. Breakfast was good, staff were friendly. The only odd thing was that handsoap was not provided in the bathroom. Other than that, truly a great place! ”
- 09 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ We arrived very late at night and found a bit difficult to find the entrance. Though due to the characteristics of the building it was very easy to identify the place. The place is clean, organized and totally recommendable. ”
- 28 Sep 2015 Rita Argentina
- “ The design of shower room makes it pretty hard to use. ”
- 27 Sep 2015 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ I stayed one night on purpose because of the building, the cube house! Here is the place where you must stay in Rotterdam. The facilities inside are absolutely good and clean. But the room has bad ventilation. They provide washed bedding sheets and pillow cover but I saw some hairs on pillow. The breakfast and the location r perfect I don't like the staff who is charge of the reception. She was very arrogant and not kind at all. Well it's okay that wasn't a big deal tho. Others were very kind. ”
- 17 Jul 2015 Anonymous South Korea