Steffi's Hostel Heidelberg
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ very nice kitchen and lounge room. quite clean. have hanger in the shower room so u can wash underwear and hang out there for drying. only 2 things i don't like. one is the shower room. if 2 people use the shower room, the hot water will be unstable....sometimes cold! and you can't change the direction for the water come out, it fixed on the wall. the other thing is they dont have hair dryer in the shower room. can bother from the reception, but before 10 pm ”
- 05 Jul 2016 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ the hostel is really pretty, the common room is perfect. the 10 bed room is very spacious and comfortable. the kitchen is also very useful and well equiped. although its not in the old town, the city is quite small so everything is at a walking distance ”
- 11 Jan 2016 Anonymous Argentina
- “ very good for the price, clean and nice atmosphere ”
- 09 Nov 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ It was bad experience visiting there. It's so close to the main station, though. really hard to find. Also, I see the bloodstain on the bed and the atmosphere was bad. The shower room doesn't lock and there are only blind in each shower booth. I feel really uncomfortable while I was in there so I will not going to there eventhough the cost is so cheap. ”
- 17 Sep 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The room is nice but noises were frequently made from the upper floor in late night. There is free food provided in the kitchen and the toilets are always clean. ”
- 14 Aug 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ For the most part very clean and nice. Location could have been better, but everything is within walking distance in Heidelberg so it really didn't matter. Very quiet while I was there but the staff and other guests were really friendly. Would definitely stay here again. ”
- 30 Jul 2015 Stephanie USA