Step Inn Guest House and Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's a nice place specially because of the staff and the cleanliness! - I'd certainly come back :) ”
- 16 Nov 2013 Claudia Argentina
- “ Nice hostel, friendly staff and good breakfast. ”
- 04 Aug 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ It feels like staying in home! The best part is everything from there is at walkable distance. Will surely stay here if when I visit KL once again! :) ”
- 06 Jul 2013 Arushi India
- “ The hostels has a great location close to the main busstation and KLSentral. It has nice facilities and a very friendly and helpful staff. Unfortunately, the level of cleanliness wasn´t very good and there was no aircondition in the room even though it said so, when we booked the room (there was a fan though). All in all good value for money considering the very cheap price. ”
- 27 Jun 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Dude behind the counter gave us loads of good useful advice on the best things to do. ”
- 16 Jun 2013 Justin South Africa
- “ great personnel they do the very best for customers, very clean rooms, very convinient location, though the building is old and just next to a noisy construction site ”
- 30 Mar 2013 Anonymous Greece