Step Inn Guest House and Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I love this place and location. It's very easy to go to china town markets and Bukit Bintang. The staff are so friendly and helpful. ”
- 17 May 2014 thuy
- “ On arrival you get a warm and friendly welcome and when you have a sit in the common area (terrace) you feel immediately at home. Staff is very friendly and helpful with everything, all in all a very laid back atmosphere. Kitchen and showers were clean and worked perfectly. Free tea and coffee available at all times. Great location (Chinatown, KL tower, shopping area within walking distance). Remember, it is a hostel, so no 5-star-hotel expectations, please. I would definitely come again when in ”
- 05 Mar 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Noone stays here for the horribly dirty bathrooms (I was there half a week an the whole time there was someone's shaved beard in the sink that was not cleaned once while I was there, among plenty plenty plenty more dirty things) or for the horrendously uncomfortable and squeaky beds or dirty towels or hot rooms. Everyone stays here for the location, which is fantastic, and its reasonably cheap price, and the service by the staff which is beyond welcoming and helpful and amazing. ”
- 02 Jan 2014 Claire
- “ It's a nice place specially because of the staff and the cleanliness! - I'd certainly come back :) ”
- 16 Nov 2013 Claudia Argentina
- “ Nice hostel, friendly staff and good breakfast. ”
- 04 Aug 2013 Anonymous Brazil